The Acoustic Data team is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to support our existing sales pipeline and generate new clients for our products and services worldwide. You will be working as part of an innovative team primarily marketing our downhole SonicGauge™ Wireless Monitoring System and Barracuda™ High Expansion Gauge Hanger.
The successful candidate will enjoy working independently to find leads and get proposals over the line with customers. The role will require strong analytical and research skills coupled with a sound understanding of oilfield operations to yield revenue generation. This is an opportunity for a results-driven person to join Acoustic Data during a time of growth.
- Monitor market expectations, requirements, trends, and contribute to collecting market input relevant to our technologies
- Analyse market data and identify potential customers then create a targeted and actionable opportunity pipeline
- Develop specific client application technical and commercial proposals
- Prepare sales presentations, tender submissions, network in our industry sector, and leveraging existing relationships within the industry to deliver sales
- Accountable for delivering positive commercial results and revenue generation
- Bachelor of Engineering or STEM equivalent (Min. 2:1)
- 2+ years of operational experience with a major oilfield service company
- 3+ years of recent sales and account management experience
- Technical understanding of well intervention and workover operations
- Commercially astute with fundamental knowledge of contract language
- Excellent written and communication skills (English)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with professional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to travel at short notice, work extended and irregular work hours, adapt to frequently changing timelines and schedules, and most importantly, go the extra mile to get the job done
- European passport holder
- Fluent second language
- Experience with wireless telemetry systems or downhole monitoring systems
- Competitive annual salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Relocation assistance (dependent on current location)
In the case that you have a problem uploading your application, please send an email to email@example.com with the requested information including your CV.
Acoustic Data does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or CVs from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or CVs by anyone other than a candidate directly to Acoustic Data employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and CVs sent to Acoustic Data are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CVs will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Acoustic Data, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of CVs by the vendor has been authorised in writing by Acoustic Data for such specified position. Any CV submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Acoustic Data and no fee shall be due.