WIRELESS MONITORING SYSTEM
- 100+ years of accumulated downhole monitoring time globally (150+ installations)
- Leading provider of wireless data acquisition for subsurface energy storage and O&G wells
- Can be rapidly installed during well completion or retrofit after well completion via slickline
- Fully wireless: no wellhead penetrations, downhole cables, or connectors required
The patent-pending SonicGauge™ Wireless Monitoring System is a next-generation duplex acoustic telemetry system that measures and wirelessly transmits wellbore pressure, temperature and vibration in real-time, a mandatory requirement for good reservoir management in subsurface energy storage and oil & gas wells.
Our wireless downhole gauge systems are ideal for providing real time downhole data during production, injection and monitoring phases of well operation. There is no depth limitation for the wireless data acquisition system as SonicRepeater stations can be used to boost the acoustic data packets to surface. Both the wireless SonicGauge sensors and SonicRepeater stations can be run mounted on tubing or retrofitted by slickline or e-line through tubing on our proprietary Barracuda™ HEX-Hanger™ (high expansion gauge hanger).
Click the links below to learn more about each application and how the SonicGauge™ System could help in monitoring your subsurface assets.
- Underground Energy Storage Monitoring ➔
- Reservoir Monitoring ➔
- Failed PDHG Replacement ➔
- Artificial Lift Monitoring ➔
- Production Well Testing ➔
- Drill Stem Testing (DST) ➔
- P&A & Barrier Verification ➔
|SONICGAUGE™ WIRELESS MONITORING SYSTEM|
|Real-Time Surface Read Out (SRO)||Yes|
|Real-Time Data Transmission Speed||30 Seconds (Max. Per SonicRepeater)|
|Data Stored to Onboard Memory||1 Second (Max.)|
|Communication Type||Duplex via SonicSync™ (Two Way)|
|Transmission Distance||Unlimited with SonicRepeater Stations|
|Downhole Sensor||Piezo | Quartz|
|Temperature Rating (Max.)||125°C (257°F) | 150°C (302°F)|
|Pressure Rating Options (Max.)||5,000 | 10,000 | 15,000psi|
|Length||1,300 – 1,800mm (51.2" - 70.9")|
|Material||Super Duplex | Inconel|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 Years|
CONTACT USHave a question or want to book a demo?
Our team of experts are on hand to help.