MANUFACTURING & SUPPORT ENGINEER
Woking, United Kingdom
The Acoustic Data team is expanding, and we are looking for a motivated and resourceful engineer to support the growing demand for our products and services worldwide. You will be focused on manufacturing new tools and maintaining our equipment fleet to ensure flawless field operation delivery for our global network of customers. You will be based in our Woking facility.
- Manufacturing wireless telemetry tools and electro-mechanical equipment
- Assessment and maintenance of equipment returning from deployments
- Management of records to track equipment performance/usage to support the efficient deployment of our asset fleet
- Preparation of documentation and materials to support our Operations Team and partner network
- Periodic support of the Technology Team developing new-generation downhole tools
- Strong technical background (HND or relevant industry experience)
- 10 years of industrial experience in a technical environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Excellent written and communication skills (English)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with professional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Legal right to work in the UK
In the case that you have a problem uploading your application, please send an email to email@example.com with the requested information including your Cover Letter and CV.
Acoustic Data does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or CVs from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or CVs by anyone other than a candidate directly to Acoustic Data employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and CVs sent to Acoustic Data are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CVs will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Acoustic Data, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of CVs by the vendor has been authorised in writing by Acoustic Data for such specified position. Any CV submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Acoustic Data and no fee shall be due.