Woking, United Kingdom
The Acoustic Data team is expanding, and we are looking for motivated and resourceful engineers to support the growing demand for our products and services worldwide. You will be based at our Woking facility and working as part of an innovative team deploying the company’s downhole SonicGauge™ Wireless Monitoring System and Barracuda™ High Expansion Gauge Hanger.
Due to the diversity of our client base and the nature of the oil and gas market, the successful candidates will enjoy working independently in remote locations, which requires a can-do mentality. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right people to join Acoustic Data and develop themselves professionally during a time of rapid growth.
- Supervise the testing, commissioning and documentation of systems from manufacturing through to installation at our customers’ global field locations
- Support the Technology Team in the development and evaluation of new technologies
- Provide technical support to clients both at our UK facility and at wellsite
- Bachelor of Engineering or STEM equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Industrial experience in a technical environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Excellent written and communication skills (English)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with professional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Legal right to work in the UK
- UK Driving License
- Must be prepared to travel to remote locations at short notice (we are a global business)
- Multilingual; specifically, English plus Arabic, French, German or Spanish
In the case that you have a problem uploading your application, please send an email to email@example.com with the requested information including your Cover Letter and CV.
Acoustic Data does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or CVs from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or CVs by anyone other than a candidate directly to Acoustic Data employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and CVs sent to Acoustic Data are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CVs will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Acoustic Data, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of CVs by the vendor has been authorised in writing by Acoustic Data for such specified position. Any CV submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Acoustic Data and no fee shall be due.