SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Woking, United Kingdom
The Acoustic Data team is expanding, and we are looking for a motivated and resourceful Senior Project Engineer to support the growing demand for our products and services worldwide. You will be based at our Woking facility and working as part of an innovative team primarily marketing the company’s downhole SonicGauge™ Wireless Monitoring System and Barracuda™ High Expansion Gauge Hanger.
Due to the diversity of our client base and the nature of the oil and gas market, the successful candidate will enjoy working independently to produce ‘out of the box’ solutions and proposals. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join Acoustic Data and develop themselves professionally during a time of rapid growth.
- Cost estimation and technical proposal preparation; ability to discuss and present our technologies in a professional manner to the customer.
- Plan installation activities with the Operations Coordinator to ensure installation success.
- Communicate with the client to address any technical, operational, sales, commercial or contractual issues pertaining to the contractual scope of work.
- Ensure that the client delivery schedule, functional and technical requirements are met in full while meeting the project financial margin target.
- Provide project invoice forecast for all projected revenue by month, including an overall margin figure based upon project costs.
- Ensure the highest standards of performance and the effective use of resources.
- 5-10 years of industry experience with a major industry service company.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literate with professional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to travel at short notice, work extended and irregular work hours, work individually as well as in a team environment, adapt to frequently changing timelines and schedules, and most importantly, go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Multilingual; specifically, English plus Arabic, French or Spanish.
- Operational experience with wireline or slickline.
- Experience with wireless telemetry systems or downhole monitoring systems.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- Relocation assistance (dependent on current location).
In the case that you have a problem uploading your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information including your Cover Letter and CV.
Acoustic Data does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or CVs from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or CVs by anyone other than a candidate directly to Acoustic Data employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and CVs sent to Acoustic Data are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CVs will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Acoustic Data, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of CVs by the vendor has been authorised in writing by Acoustic Data for such specified position. Any CV submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Acoustic Data and no fee shall be due.