Acoustic Telemetry System
- Industry-leading acoustic technology for long term reservoir monitoring
- Robust and reliable world leader in cost effective retrofit applications
- Hand carried, pre-programmed, and pre-mounted – using no incremental rig time
- No wellhead penetrations, cranes, cables or connectors required
- No specialized software needed to view data – .CSV file export
- Fastest data rate of any wireless technology in the industry
The AD250 Wireless System is the next generation acoustic telemetry system that measures wellbore pressure, temperature, and vibration in real-time, a mandatory requirement for good reservoir management in oil & gas wells, and for monitoring artificial lift systems. The AD250 Command+Control self-tuning duplex communication technology can also be used for remote activation and control of third-party downhole tools such as electronic TCP firing heads, downhole valves, fluid samplers, and sliding sleeves.
Our AD250 Wireless Downhole Gauge System packages are ideal for drill stem testing (DST), well production testing, artificial lift, free-flow, and observation wells to unlimited depth. The wireless gauges and repeaters can be run on the tubing or retrofitted via slickline/ e-line/ tractor technologies with our proprietary BarracudaHEX Gauge Hanger. Both gauges and repeaters have onboard sensors that enable the technology to monitor multiple zones and report local P&T data for flowing gradients. The technology requires no cables and no wellhead penetrations. The entire system can be pre-programmed and then hand carried to well site. In many cases, the system can be prepared offline in preparation for run in hole saving rig time.