- The industry’s least flow restrictive high expansion gauge hanger (1.3” OD)
- By far the most compact, easy to use, and field serviceable solution available
- Package with the AD250 Wireless for a real-time retrofit monitoring system
- Gauge hanger sizing from 2-3/8” through to 7” tubing/casing
- Can safely hold a 3,000kg load in flowing conditions
GAUGE HANGER OVERVIEW
Our patented Barracuda HEX-GH is the industry’s only rotationally set High Expansion Gauge Hanger. It can be installed anywhere in the wellbore allowing operators to securely anchor acoustic telemetry gauges, memory gauges, fluid samplers, and other downhole devices using conventional slickline methods. The technology was developed as a deployment option for our AD250 Wireless Downhole Gauge System allowing it to be retrofitted in a well that has no gauges or has a failed permanent downhole cabled gauge (PDHG).
We offer two Barracuda HEX-GH models which service 2-3/8″ to 4-1/2″ tubing sizes (S-Version) and 3-1/2″ to 7″ tubing/casing sizes (L-Version). The gauge hangers offer significantly less flow restriction than our competitors and can safely hold a 3,000kg load in flowing conditions. Our unique pre-compression mechanism ensures that the hanger does not shake loose once its teeth are in.
The Barracuda HEX-ST Setting Tool is powered by rechargeable Lithium-ion cells, resulting in a totally ‘green’ non-dangerous goods power solution that is so simple, any wireline hand can run it after briefly consulting our Operating Manual. This provides a tangible commercial edge over other technologies currently available.
The name 'Barracuda' lends itself perfectly to the tools speed, strength and grip features, and most notably its compact size.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Soft set with a unique and patented battery powered torque drive setting tool
- High bi-directional load capacity whilst slip design minimizes damage to tubing
- Lowest flow restrictions of any high expansion gauge hanger in the industry
- Gauge hanger sizing from 2-3/8” through to 7” tubing
- Run and retrieve the gauge hangers on slickline
|Product Type||Gauge Hanger||Gauge Hanger||Setting Tool|
|Tubing Size||2-3/8″ to 4-1/2″||3-1/2″ to 7″||2-3/8″ to 7″|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|316 Stainless Steel|
|316 Stainless Steel|
|Length||650mm (25.6″)||950mm (37.4″)||870mm (34.3″)|
|Running OD||35.6mm (1.4″)||35.6mm (1.4″)||48mm (1.89″)|
|Body OD||33.4mm (1.3″)||33.4mm (1.3″)||48mm (1.89″)|
|Pressure Maximum||No Limit||No Limit||7,500psi|
|Temperature Maximum||No Limit||No Limit||150 degreeC|
|Flow Restriction %||2-3/8”: 52%|
|Fishing Head||1”. Jar up to retrieve||1”. Jar up to retrieve||1”. Jar up to pull off hanger|
|Service||Field Serviceable||Field Serviceable||Not Field Serviceable|
|Powered By||N.A.||N.A.||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Cells|