Acoustic Telemetry System
- Industry-leading acoustic technology for long term reservoir monitoring
- Robust and reliable world leader in cost effective retrofit applications
- Hand carried, pre-programmed, and pre-mounted – using no incremental rig time
- No wellhead penetrations, cranes, cables or connectors required
- No specialized software needed to view data – .CSV file export
- Fastest data rate of any wireless technology in the industry
The AD250 Wireless System is the next generation acoustic telemetry system that measures wellbore pressure, temperature, and vibration in real-time, a mandatory requirement for good reservoir management in oil & gas wells, and for monitoring artificial lift systems. The AD250 Command+Control self-tuning duplex communication technology can also be used for remote activation and control of third-party downhole tools such as electronic TCP firing heads, downhole valves, fluid samplers, and sliding sleeves.
Our AD250 Wireless Downhole Gauge System packages are ideal for drill stem testing (DST), well testing, artificial lift, free-flow, and observation wells to unlimited depth. The wireless gauges and repeaters can be run on the tubing or retrofitted via slickline with our proprietary Barracuda HEX Gauge Hanger. Both gauges and repeaters have onboard sensors that enable the technology to monitor multiple zones and report local P&T data for flowing gradients. The technology requires no cables, no wellhead penetrations, and no cranes or trucks as the entire system can be hand carried to well site. Installation can be carried out offline requiring no rig time, and no additional third party tools such as spoolers.